Saalihat Academy is a chapter of Ontario Muslim Academy which has been established since 2007.We are a non profit charity organization aiming to launch the very first all girls Islamic high school in Cambridge Ontario.We offer credited academic studies along with Higher Islamic Studies (Fazila Course).
Timings: Mondays –Fridays 8:30 am -3:15pm
Duration : September – June
We are pleased that you are considering us for your child’s learning experience. It is our foremost priority to provide the best environment for your child’s success. Admission to Saalihat Academy is open to all students enrolling in grade 9 high school academic studies to grade 12 or to anyone wishing to enrol full time into our Fazila program or Hifzull Qur’aan program. For pre-admission, click here
Documents required at time of registration
The following documents and conditions are needed for admission to Saalihat Academy
- Completing Saalihat Academy’s registration forms
- Copy of Health Card
- Immunization Records
- Last Report Crad
- Book fee (In cash/cheque)
- Transcripts from previous school.
- “Void” cheque for High School & Islamic Program
- Parental interview with the principal.
The administration will review the file once all the above items are completed. The decisions for admission will be communicated either in writing or by a phone call. A student will be allowed to attend classes only after he/she is fully registered in the school. The school reserves the right to deny or revoke admission to students if records show false or misleading information.
The Academy is an equal opportunity institution that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin.
To accept your child(ren),you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Acceptance is for children of cooperative parents
- Your child’s registration will be confirmed when the non-refundable registration fees are paid in full, the file is complete and the parents are interviewed with the principal and assigned committee.
- Saalihat Academy may reject or dismiss any student who performs below average academically.
- Please understand that Saalihat Academy has the right to reject or dismiss at any time during the school year any student requiring behavioral counseling, exhibiting poor self-control or who violates the requirements, regulations and policies set by Saalihat Academy.
- Saalihat Academy may reject or dismiss student(s) from classes and school if the late tuition is not paid in full by the end of the month and before the first school day of the following month.
- Saalihat Academy will reject and dismiss student(s) of non-cooperative parents.
- Responding to all memos/notices and returning them to the school with the student the following day.
The details of tuition and fees are as followed:
High school program, Hifz’ul Qur’aan & Fazila Program
- $200/Month for 1 child
- $400/Month for 2 children
- $575/Month for 3 children
- $150/Month for additional child
Book Fee amount will be applied based on chosen subjects.
Fees must be payed using any option below and are due the 1st of each month
-1 cheque in full amount
-2 equal payments
-Monthly EFT or post dated cheques
(Fees may be payed by master card, additional 3% charge will apply)
APPLY LINK FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS HANDBOOK
Mention dress code, late attendance ,code of conduct etc …
Headphones (personal choice of what will be more comfortable ear buds or headphones)
- Geometry set
- Scientific calculator
- Subject divider notebook or binder w/dividers (personal choice)
- Pencils, erasers, pens, pencil case
- USB Stick